The Prescott 8th Annual Fundraiser is only a few weeks away! Raffle ticket sales are a huge component of the fundraiser’s success.
Our raffle ticket contest is live now through Thursday, January 30th. This year each classroom reaching $1,500+ in raffle ticket sales will be rewarded with EXTRA RECESS!!
Plus, there is a separate contest for grades 6th, 7th and 8th: the highest selling student will win a $100 iTUNES GIFT CARD!
This year distribution/collection of tickets and monies will have a different process due to CPS regulations. Students are not allowed to bring raffle money into the school. We will be distributing ticket packets outside of the school before/after school to each parent as well as coordinating with room parents.
There are TWO WAYS to buy your $10 raffle tickets.
- Pay by credit/debit card online at: https://e.givesmart.com/events/eHr/
Purchase raffle tickets online now through January 30th!
- Pay by check/cash using the 10 tickets in your student’s envelope. Please keep the larger part of the ticket and return the small ticket stub with the purchaser’s FULL NAME and EMAIL/PHONE # AND the money for each ticket. Make check payable to Prescott Parents. Put the ticket stub and payment in an envelope (with your child’s name and room #) and return in these ways:
- Hand to parent volunteer at morning dropoff’s Kiss N Go
- Return to Collection Tables at after school pick up outside school
- Give to your student’s Room Parent
All purchases are due by the end of the day Thursday, January 30 or at https://e.givesmart.com/events/eHr/ by 10 pm Thursday, January 30. Payments turned in late will not count towards the competition.
Ticket purchase automatically enters the buyer into the 2/29/20 raffle for 3 cash prizes: (purchasers DO NOT need to be present to win)
$2,500 $1,000 $500
Maggie Palmas and Hannah Kim
Prescott Benefit Committee Co-Chairs