As a reminder, Prescott Parents is hosting a parent forum Wednesday, March 24 at 7:00 pm via Zoom to help connect families and offer support, identify needs, and propose solutions for our families. This is an opportunity for parents to listen to and be heard by other parents in this year of remote and hybrid learning.
· What support do you need?
· What support can you give?
· Do you need help getting questions answered/knowing what resources are available?
· Do you have experiences to share?
The forum will have two parts and it intended to be a productive meeting to share positive experiences and challenges from hybrid and remote learning.
· Part 1 will allow for statements from any parent that would like to speak. If you wish to speak you will have approximately 2 minutes to do so with the time limit allowing for multiple participants. You can read from a prepared statement, just speak about your experiences, or ask questions that you would like answered from parents who have experienced hybrid.
· Part 2 will be an open forum to discuss key topics in response to earlier statements so that we can come together to generate solutions and ideas in this ever-changing learning environment.
We hope to create an open dialogue to pull our parent community together during this time, while also appreciating all the hard work that has gone into this incredible year. Please respond to this email if you have questions.