Teachers will likely have reading, math, writing, science, Social Studies, or SEL instructional materials for you to pick up to take home for your child(ren) to use during Remote Learning. I am sorry about the late notice; there are many factors here that make the date complicated.
See the steps below for adults only (children are not permitted in the building) to pick up instructional materials. Check your email and other communication for updates between now and Friday.
- If you have multiple children enrolled at Prescott, plan to come to the school only once on the date that works best for you.
- Come to the school’s main entrance — only one person per family. Wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of social distancing. You will be given hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- You will walk to the cafeteria to pick up a bag of instructional materials.
- Exit through our Marshfield doors.
Keep in mind:
Parents and guardians may NOT enter the building under the following circumstances:
- They are ill.
- They have been ill with COVID-19 and their symptoms first appeared less than 10 days ago.
- They have been ill with COVID-19 and have had a fever or respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) within the last 72 hours.
- They are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- They have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 calendar days.
SCHEDULE for instructional material distribution
Friday, September 4 from 9am-12pm → All grades K-8
Kindergarten families will have instructional materials pick up on Thursday during your Kindergarten meet ‘n greet.
Finally, I encourage all parents to review resources at CPS’ Office of Family and Community Engagement in Education located here. There is a wealth of live and recorded technology sessions in English and Spanish that can help you navigate Google Classroom and other digital platforms that CPS will use during remote learning.