Greetings Prescott families and friends!
Saludos! Greetings! We hope you and yours are healthy and safe! We want to be in ongoing communication with families about updates to Hybrid/Remote Learning.
Our second forum regarding Hybrid/Remote Learning took place this past Thursday. It helped provide detailed information to families and feedback from families, staff, and students about the plan. With this feedback, we have further updated the plan. Our next discussion time will be at the special LSC meeting on Tuesday, January 19 at 5pm. All are welcome! Here is the special Zoom link meeting ID: 893 0940 8001 and Passcode: 023e10.
- We will hold weekly forums to share information and get feedback. We want the forum to strengthen our communication and to improve our plan. (For tech support, please ask your child or another parent as we do not have tech support).
- LSC meeting Tues, January 19 at 5pm (special Zoom link ID: 893 0940 8001 and Passcode: 023e10)
- Friday, January 22 at 8am
- Friday, January 29 at 8am
- If you want to participate in the foams ( Jan 22, and Jan 29), join the
- Google Meets meeting ID: meet.google.com/yhr-wyjd-kjk OR
- Phone Numbers: (US)+1 319-505-8073 PIN: 379 743 114#
- If you want to listen and not participate, join via Live stream: stream.meet.google.com/stream/f26afd22-151a-4abf-bb20-2814ae16e780
- To invite people to watch the live stream, save this event and create a view-only copy
- On Wednesday mornings, we will send this updated guidance for you to read before Friday’s forum.
- We will highlight updated information in yellow, so you don’t have to re-read the entire document.
- With the Wednesday update, we will send you a Prescott community weekly survey re: Hybrid/Remote Learning for you to ask questions to be addressed at the forums. Please note that the school will answer some questions immediately, but some may require further research or need to be deferred to the district. To save time for unanswered questions, we will not address questions that have been answered in this guidance.
Erin Roche, Principal
Amanda Malsch, Assistant Principal
Download the entire newsletter in PDF format below: