Dear Prescott Families and Supporters,
The 2022 Prescott Parents Annual Benefit, hosted by Prescott Parents at the Ivy Room (12 East Ohio) on March 12 from 7:00 – 11:00 pm, will be a chance for us to connect, have some fun together and show our support for Prescott students. Dress code is cocktail attire. It’s a fun adults-night out, full of socializing and dancing, a charity casino, drinks, and food, plus an auction featuring student artwork, one-of-a-kind teacher experiences for students, and fantastic items donated by neighboring businesses. This is the largest annual fundraiser for Prescott School.
How can you help?
1. Purchase event tickets – http://e.givesmart.com/events/nTw
2. Sell raffle tickets (starting Feb. 14)
3. Donate items or ask companies to donate items for the silent auction (form attached)
4. Secure corporate sponsorships (form attached) or donate a family sponsorship – http://e.givesmart.com/events/nTw
5. Donate wine, liquor, or beer as auction items (collecting items starting Feb. 21)
We are also seeking volunteers the night of the event and a sign-up document will be COMING SOON!!!!!!
Please see the attached documents for more information!!
Jen Bushek, Nicole Sebastian, Amy Cortis, Jeff Marren, Jessica Coleman
Prescott Benefit Chairs