The funding gap from CPS is wider this year, meaning the District’s dollars will only cover a portion of Prescott’s budget.
This year, Prescott Parents has a fundraising goal of $100,000, which breaks down to about $250 per student. With your help, we can continue to support our school community.
During this Annual Prescott Week of Giving, our goal is to raise $15,000 by October 28.
By making a donation this week, you have the opportunity to make a difference for every Prescott student and to help support:
● Essential teaching and learning materials
● Classroom-specific needs defined by each teacher
● Professional learning that helps teachers create a student experience that is both nurturing and academically challenging
You can help in multiple ways:
● Family donations: Join our Wolfpack Wall of Champions or Donate Any Amount!
● Business or community donations: Contact business or community members to become Prescott partners.
● Matching corporate gifts: Many corporations will match a contribution to a nonprofit made by their employees. Check with your employer for details.
Join Our Wolfpack Wall of Champions!
Sponsors will be displayed on plaques in the main school entrance
Platinum Sponsor $1,000
Gold Sponsor $750
Silver Sponsor $500
Bronze Sponsor $250