Help us create a 21st-century learning environment for our students
Join our Gym/Auditorium Project Wolfpack
Prescott is seeking a full-sized gym and auditorium to provide a well-rounded, 21st-century learning environment for its students. The current gym is a half-sized gym on the 3rd floor (above classrooms). It is too small for sports teams to practice and host games, hold full-school events with families, and conduct high-quality physical education.
Our current situation
Help us reach our goal
A group of parents and staff members has recently created a Prescott Wolfpack for this project. There are many ways for you to get involved, including:
- Join the Wolfpack (click here to sign up and learn about our monthly meetings)
- Sign up to help lead one of the items on our Next Steps document by emailing Ryan Crosby at email@example.com
- Let us know about your expertise, contacts, and availability to assist in other ways
Visit the link and video below to learn more information about this initiative. Take a look and let us know how you’d like to get involved. Let’s make this happen for our children and future generations of Prescott students!
See our vision
- In Spring 2022 we asked parents, staff, and students what they thought about the current facilities and what improvements they would like to see. Click here to see what they said.
- Prescott Parents hired an architectural firm to develop an initial proof of concept. See the results here.
Watch the Prescott Gym and auditorium Kick-off YouTube video to see all the details of our vision.