January 8, 2021
Greetings Prescott families and friends!
Saludos! Greetings! We hope you and yours are healthy and safe! We want to be in ongoing communication with families about updates to Hybrid/Remote Learning.
I apologize to the 15 families for the confusion on Friday with the forum’s Google Meets. Somehow I created two Google Meets addresses and I was on the other one with about 20 teachers and staff! Thank you for your patience and thanks to Asst Principal Amanda Malsch for filling in! (Fortunately, she and I are on the same page so you got the same information). I have found the problem and corrected it. The below information is accurate.
- We will hold weekly forums to share information and get feedback. We want the forum to strengthen our communication and to improve our plan. (For tech support, please ask your child or another parent as we do not have tech support).
- Friday, January 8 at 8am
- Thursday, January 14 at 4:30pm
- Friday, January 22 at 8am
- Friday, January 29 at 8am
- If you want to participate in the meeting, join the
- Google Meets meeting ID: meet.google.com/yhr-wyjd-kjk OR
- Phone Numbers: (US)+1 319-505-8073 PIN: 379 743 114#
- If you want to listen and not participate, join via Live stream: stream.meet.google.com/stream/f26afd22-151a-4abf-bb20-2814ae16e780
- To invite people to watch the live stream, save this event and create a view-only copy
- On Wednesday mornings, we will send this updated guidance for you to read before Friday’s forum.
- We will highlight updated information in yellow, so you don’t have to re-read the entire document.
- With the Wednesday update, we will send you a Prescott community weekly survey re: Hybrid/Remote Learning for you to ask questions to be addressed at the Friday forum. Please note that the school will answer some questions immediately, but some may require further research or need to be deferred to the district. To save time for unanswered questions, we will not address questions that have been answered in this guidance.
Erin Roche, Principal
Amanda Malsch, Assistant Principal
Download the entire newsletter below: