The annual Raffle Ticket Contest kicked off Monday, February 6th, and goes through Friday, February 17th.
This year each classroom reaching $1,500+ in raffle ticket sales will be rewarded with EXTRA RECESS!!
The top seller in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades will each get a $50 Gift Card to choice of Starbucks, Dunkin, or McDonalds!!
The classroom selling the most raffle tickets will receive 1 week of UFO (Date to be announced)!!
There are TWO WAYS to buy your $10 raffle tickets.
● Pay by credit/debit card online at: Prescott23.givesmart.com
○ Find the raffle tickets associated with your classroom so that it counts toward the classroom total.
○ Family and friends can purchase tickets online, too!
● Pay by check /cash using the 10 tickets in your student’s envelope (more tickets available!).
○ Please keep the larger part of the ticket and return the small ticket stub with the purchaser’s FULL NAME and EMAIL/PHONE # AND the money for each ticket.
○ Make check(s) payable to Prescott Parents. Put the ticket stub and payment in an envelope (with your child’s name and room #).
○ Return the envelope to Alexa Sindelar at drop off or pick up from Feb. 6-17 (questions: email@example.com).
All purchases are due by the end of the day Friday, February 17th or at Prescott23.givesmart.com by 10 pm Friday, February 17th. Payments turned in late will not count towards the competition.
Ticket purchase automatically enters the buyer into the 3/4/23 raffle for 3 cash prizes: (purchasers DO NOT need to be present to win) $2,500 $1,000 $500
Raffle tickets will continue to be sold after the contest online. Good luck!
Jen Bushek, Nicole Sebastian, Amy Cortis, Jeff Marren, Jessica Coleman
Prescott Benefit Committee Chairs (firstname.lastname@example.org)